Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BONNIE HUNT

Yeah, I love her.  She is a funny lady, talented actress and a fellow Chicago Girl!  I have never met her in person, although Joey and my sister Nicole have met her several times and like to tease me about it.  A long time ago, she applied for a job at the infamous Wally's and was denied said job by my father.  THE NERVE OF DADDIO!  Joey asked her, on her recent trip back home, if she remembered being denied and she told him, "of course....tell your rat b@st@rd of a father-in-law thanks for ruining my career."  She is too funny! HA HA DADDIO!  We all had a good laugh and then Joey got mad that she didn't mention him or the fact that he threw someone out of the bar during the opening of her talk show today.  So hard to be the MAYOR and get no recognition for a job well done :(

I WISH she would bring her talk show to Chicago....
http://www.bonniehunt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment