Monday, January 7, 2013

WELL, HELLO AGAIN

I'm back. I really did not have time before to keep up with this blog and after having my Little Lamb, I certainly do not have the time now, but at least I can try, right?  Even if I only write for myself, my memories, my therapy, for the hope that just maybe someone cares enough to read about us, or just for the hell of it, I will still make it one of my priorities.  It has been a lonely road the past few years but I have made some room for new friends who are not afraid to be around my children.  They are so spirited and have so much to teach you.  Please join us with open, nonjudgemental hearts.  If you decide that we are too much to handle, don't say "it's too bad about your son because my husband and I REALLY liked you and Joey" when you are on your way out...

No comments:

Post a Comment