Monday, June 21, 2010

THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED!


WOW! How lucky was I to see The Eagles, Dixie Chicks and Keith Urban all in the same night and at Soldier Field, to boot?!? I was moved to tears during several songs that mean so much to me. Hey, side note...it seems like there are a lot of tears flowing lately, no? It's a good thing...I promise! WARNING...pictures aplenty ahead. I had trouble adding my videos, so look for them in a future post. I added The Eagles first, out of respect for my elders (them and my mom...hehe)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY AWESOME BIL, DAVID, FOR THE TICKETS AND PARKING PRIVILEGES!

I was really close to the stage :)


HERE ARE THE EAGLES
IN ALL THEIR GLORY.

Some of the best guitar playing I've ever heard...









AND HERE ARE MY CHICKS...

They have such beautiful voices!

P.S...Thanks mom for applauding them. Your two fingers showed so much enthusiasm. Would it have been too hard to clap with all ten fingers?








AND FINALLY, KEITH URBAN...

Great voice, cute face, and loving husband who had the audience sing Happy Birthday to his wife, Nicole Kidman!

Sorry there aren't that many pics of him, as we (ahem) got there a little late.



All in all, a fantastic evening was had by all except for a few small things.

The following scents do not mix well in hot and humid Chicago weather and made me want to vomit...
*pot
*patchouli
*b.o.

Oh, and this jerk who enjoyed jumping from open seat to open seat without a real ticket for our section but mostly ending up directly behind me and my aunt whilst spitting his chewing tobacco into a cup and trying to entertain the people around him but just riling them up instead whilst spilling said cup of spit and tobacco several times over my aunt's back. Thanks buddy! Your parents would've been embarrassed by you; I know your friends were...


No comments:

Post a Comment