Thursday, January 14, 2010

SOCIAL STANCE

I'm not a fan of Facebook.
My Myspace has become
My(neglected)space.
I think Twitter is twaddle.

All of these social networking sites aim at keeping others informed of your personal happenings, but it seems so not personal. If you enjoy it, good! Right now, it's just not for me. Maybe my mind will change in the future. Who knows? I have read through Joey's Facebook and it looks like some people spend more time sending fake cartoon drinks and playing fake games instead of spending time talking or messaging one another about what is really important in life. I don't think any less of you if you are wrapped up in any of it (says this ex-myspace-junkie) but at this point in my life, I just prefer something more personal, intimate and meaningful. I don't care how many friends I can collect. I know where to find my true friends and they know where to find me! Besides, I have such an addictive personality that if I started, I would never stop. So, if you want, join me here once an hour, every day or once a week, just don't forget about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment